- Full-Time employment.
This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in the evolving and fast-paced start-up environment, and connect with businesses like Spice Age, Trulocal, AM Cleaning, Flux Connectivity and more. From producing award-winning non-alcoholic beer to TikTok famous sweatshirts, TradeSpace's members do it all!
TradeSpace is Canada's 1st co-warehousing community that provides on-demand warehouse, office space and fulfilment services to over 150 businesses in the construction, light manufacturing, e-commerce, and so many more industries. At TradeSpace, every team member’s opinions and thoughts count. Join us and help make a difference!
What TradeSpace offers
- Company health benefits.
- Company lunches and events; interacting with a team of supportive and friendly staff.
- Forklift certification.
- Paid 2 weeks vacation per year.
- Paid sick time off.
- Discount on fitness membership, retail, travel and hotels.
What you will be doing
- Be active in our community: engage members by planning and executing fun and interactive activities, and be active on our applications
- Provide technical support to all of our members and guests
- Manage our vendor list, acquiring new ones when needed
- Direct incoming and outgoing shipments, sorting mail & packages
- Collaborate with the Marketing team by posting exciting content about our members & community events on our social media
- Maintain warehouse and office operations
- Assist sales, warehouse staff, and management with various tasks and projects
- Ensure coffee levels and overall office supplies are adequate for the day
$18/hr to start. Increase to $22/hr after 3 months probationary period. Potential for monthly sales bonuses.